Junior Classic Books
Turn your Nintendo DS into a portable library with over 125 classic children's tales from some of the world's best known authors. Featuring various genres from fantasy, detective, adventure and fairytales, get lost in a literary world of adventure on your DS.
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune is a game show style word puzzle game for play anywhere via the Nintendo DS/DSi video game platform.
Pets Nursery 2
In Ubisoft’s Petz Nursery 2, care for a variety of all-new baby animals ranging from puppies to polar bear cubs.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
* There are over 300 different pictures to play in 25 different ways!
* Over 300 images.
* 25 different gameplay modes including jigsaw, discs, slide rows, connect dots, etc
* Based on the Dutch Masters with paintings from Rembrandt, van Gogh, etc.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
* 3rd instalment in a hit Atlantis series
* Unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure
* Superb visual and sound effects
* 66 captivating levels with unlimited play
* 7 ancient lands to explore
* Bonus animated screensaver
* Heed the Call of Atlantis!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
* Authentic Doctor Who story written by Doctor Who author Oli Smith
* Opportunity to guide the Doctor and Amy Pond through a colourful puzzle adventure
* Beautifully drawn characters to interact with and over 60 varied, colourful locations to explore
* Over 100 puzzles including 3 types of mini-games
* Features items to collect, use and combine to progress the story
* Fully recorded dialogue by Matt Smith and Karen Gillan throughout cut scenes
* Journey through a colorful 2D storybook adventure filled with comedy, discovery and quests
* Visit familiar locations from the movie including the Forest, Village, Snuggly Duckling, Tower and others
* Encounter new people and animals that help overcome in-game challenges
* Play a variety of intuitive puzzles and mini games
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Developed by Double Tap Games, TouchMaster: Connect is the first game for the Nintendo DS and DSi that will allow players to post their high scores and badge achievements on social networking sites Facebook and Twitter from the handheld system via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Additionally, players will be able to see how they stack up against other players via a worldwide leader board. Also, through Nintendo DS Download Play, players can share up to three games with local friends.
Competitive "offline" gameplay offers TouchMaster: Connect players the chance to challenge a friend in person. With "system swap" multiplayer, two players can take turns on the same DS or DSi to compete head-to-head or for best score. Players with the Nintendo DSi will be able to customize their profile with a picture taken by the DSi Camera as well as take "high score" pictures once a high score is topped.
* Play addictive puzzles based on the Megatouch series of classic arcade-style games that are perfect for hours of
* on-the-go fun
* Connect to compete by linking your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DS to Facebook and Twitter profiles to post scores and challenge
Thursday, December 23, 2010
* 30+ unique Buckingham Palace locations to explore for clues
* 45+ levels - each level can be visited again and again for more clues and increased playability
* 100s of hidden objects that appear randomly throughout the game - use the objects found to unlock additional clues
* Combine special items to solve puzzles
* Each act is completed with a unique puzzle
* Become the Mega Hero – Play as Megamind. Battle Mega Villains – Take on the vilest villains, the Doom Syndicate, for the ultimate showdown.
* Become the on-the-go Mega Hero as you play as Megamind, anytime, anywhere
* Defend the City as you find and defeat new Doom Syndicate enemies, including Megamind's re-programmed Brainbots
* Collect and upgrade a blaster arsenal, switch between blasters on the fly which become more powerful the more they are used
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
* Drawn to Life provides a powerful, yet easy-to-use paint set, including multiple 25 color palettes, eraser, multiple zoom modes, per pixel editing, three brush sizes and flood fill.
* Take on the role of Creator as you rebuild a small village with your stylus, drawing the planets, animals, plants, buildings, sun, moon, stars and much more!
* Watch as your creations interact in the streets with the town population.
* Control your drawn hero, and follow a colorful cast of characters, as you help bring their village back to life through 16 levels with 50 stages of gameplay.
* Use your Nintendo Wi-Fi connection to trade in-game creations with friends playing Drawn to Life as well.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
-AKAIO 1.8.1 (Enable AntiPiracy Bypass)
-EZ Flash VI (special mode turned on to 5)
-R4 with Wood 1.17
-EZ Flash V
-Cyclo DS Evo 1.6 Stable (or below)
-TTMenu/YSMenu with latest ext, info, sav dats (v6.39)
-No$Zoomer (Works with BIOS enabled but has graphical and sound glitches)
Monday, December 20, 2010
My Baby 3 & Friends lets you experience the joy of parenting as they feed, bathe, change and cuddle with your in game baby. What’s more, the game also sparks new social development skills via interaction with another baby and a puppy.
My Baby 3 & Friends is a natural evolution of the My Baby franchise, a franchise that traced baby’s arrival in the original, moved on to baby’s first steps in the sequel and now lets you see and hear the next stages in baby’s development as a toddler. Using the Nintendo DS touch screen, stylus and microphone, you can introduce your baby to new puzzles, toys and environments, including outdoor play in a swimming pool, on a swing or even a slide! Customize your baby’s physical appearance and nursery, and then go shopping for cute clothes, accessories and more than 350 items. And brand new to the My Baby series are 30 skills to help guide baby’s development in a non-linear way.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
* Play as Yoshi, Mario, Luigi or Wario -- each has their own unique abilities and you'll need them all
* Collect the 150 Power Star Bowser hid on the castle grounds
* In Adventure Mode, you'll control the four friends by using the stylus on the touch-screen
* Play and win fun touch-sensitive mini-games
* Battle up to three friends in Wireless Versus mode, which can be played with only one Super Mario 64 DS game card
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010